Contact Central SpeechCoreVoice was created and is supported by Central Speech. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or business inquiries you may have.
What is CoreVoice?CoreVoice® is an AAC voice output application created by a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist after growing frustrated with various communication apps available to her clients. Some were too complex. Others were too expensive or only worked on certain devices. CoreVoice® was developed from the ground up to be a simple and affordable way to communicate. It is one of the few AAC apps that runs natively on Apple, Android, Amazon, and Windows devices.
Simple to Use
- Create as many boards as your device can hold
- Easily modify buttons with images from your camera, gallery, or device emojis.
- Auto-fitting grid sizes
- Mask/hide buttons
- Protect Settings
- Option to "jump to home" after presses
Ready to Communicate
- We include two pre-built English and Spanish core boards for you.
- Construct sentences using consistent navigation and iconography.
- Small install file size
- No internet needed
- Use any device voice that supports Text-to-Speech
- Can be used on older/cheaper tablets*
* Performance on older or cheaper devices will vary based on the specifications and other processes running on the device.